SILENCE IS VIOLENCE TEE (BROWN TIE DYE)
A year after the original ACS x 18 East Silence is Violence t-shirt drop, we are back for the re-release! This time introducing a tie dye version of the idea which was done all in-house! Each shirt will be unique and will vary from t-shirt to t-shirt. This shirt is $10 more due to the time and efforts of making the tie dye!
99% of the profits will be donated straight to an organization we collectively pick via Instagram stories and the other 1% to another organization we're funding at the checkout!
Sizes will be super limited and this WILL be the last time these will be sold!
Thank you for all the support as always!! <333